How We Started
When Dr. Breen worked for CBS Television in Chicago, he was constantly approached by other physicians, hospital executives, and medical device producers.
"We're commodities now," they complained, "and we're being played off against each other. What can we do?"
Dr. Breen knew the answer was for organizations to tell their unique stories and directly educate the public about why they were top tier providers.
After 25 years telling medical stories for TV stations, the physician decided to tell those stories for his medical clients.
Our firm shares your story by:
- Writing press releases and using our connections to generate client stories that appear on ABC News, Fox News Network, NPR, and other national and local TV stations and newspapers.
- Developing state of the art, search optimized web sites
- Producing broadcast quality videos that appear on web sites, You Tube, social media, and other locations
- Producing targeted direct mail and eblast campaigns
- Producing TV and radio spots and negotiating best media prices for our clients
- Organizing lectures, open houses, and other event marketing
- Using our extensive healthcare contacts to open doors for start-ups and other organizations
- Consulting for health systems transitioning to "value based" care to assist with marketing and other issues.
Our clients range from solo practices to billion dollar health systems, insurers, and medical device companies.
All our clients, though, share one thing in common. They're risk-takers who choose to embrace change...and we embrace them.
Multi-media marketing, like good medicine, is a team effort.
Every player across every platform works closely to deliver the same consistent client message.
Here's who we trust to do that:
Michael Breen M.D.
Founder & CEO
Dr. Breen trained at The Albert Einstein Medical College, Duke University Medical Center, and the Columbia School of Journalism before entering television in 1980.
Dr. Breen spent more than 20 years working in television news, first in Minneapolis-St. Paul and more recently in Chicago. He has appeared on both CBS-AM News and Nightline.
In 2002 Dr. Breen decided to combine his skills in medicine, contacts in journalism, and training creating compelling stories by forming his own marketing firm.
Video Production Manager
David works with us at Big Shoulder Productions. Located in the John Hancock Building in Chicago, the production company is one of the most honored in America for its creativity and broadcast quality video production. Dave is experienced in every aspect of video production
Web Developer/SEO Expert
Scott founded his own website agency when he was 17 years old. His graphic design work has been published internationally. Scott is also an accomplished art director, video editor, and photographer. His expertise is meeting all best practice standards and creating new business for our customers.